One of our goals is to be as transparent as possible. When it comes to ingredients, I bet many of you're struggling with reading the list of your ingredients on cosmetic labels 🏷️.
We're continuing with our "𝘓𝘦𝘵'𝘴 𝘮𝘦𝘦𝘵 𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘥𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘴" series. With this, you can get a better understanding of our hair care products' composition.
In the third post, we focus on our Detox Clarifying shampoo bar, which contains two key ingredients.
⚫️ Activated Charcoal
- A highly porous form of carbon that has been treated with oxygen to increase its surface area.
- Help to remove impurities, buildup, and environmental pollutants that can damage the hair and scalp.
- It can also help to balance the scalp's natural oil production, which can lead to less dandruff, itching, and dryness.
⚪️ Black Clay
- Extracted from the Atlas Mountains in Morocco.
- It is rich in minerals such as silica, iron, magnesium, and potassium, which are essential for healthy hair growth.
- Acts as a deep cleansing agent, removing impurities and buildup from the scalp and hair shafts.
- Helps to exfoliate dead skin cells, unclog hair follicles, and improve circulation to the scalp. This leads to a healthy scalp and stronger, more vibrant hair.
All of our ingredients are vegan, sustainably sourced and cruelty-free!