We're starting with a new "𝘓𝘦𝘵'𝘴 𝘮𝘦𝘦𝘵 𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘥𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘴" series. With this, you can get a better idea of our hair care products' composition.
In the first post, we focus on our Signature shampoo bar, which contains four key ingredients.
🥦 Brassica alcohol.
- A palm-free, fatty alcohol found in plant cells
- Brassica Alcohol is not drying alcohol that behaves like other alcohols, such as ethanol or propanol.
- Reduces breakage due to tangling and combing by conditioning and softening the hair, making it more manageable
💧 Hyaluronic acid
- It helps to plump up dry, damaged hair
- Allows the hair fibres to retain and seal moisture
- It helps to maintain a healthy scalp microbiome, which is required for optimal hair growth
🍅 Tomato bio ferment
- Nourishing the hair directly with amino acids
- Cysteine (amino acid) improves hair and guards against breakage by delivering keratin amino acids to support hair
- Rich in probiotics that can reduce the inflammation on the scalp to help strengthen the hair follicles
🌽 Vegan Keratin
- Increases hair hydration
- Protein that already occurs naturally in the hair
- Forming a protective shield around the hair shaft that helps it stay elastic, soft, and shiny
- Delivers similar levels of antioxidant protection as hydrolyzed animal keratin.
All of our ingredients are Vegan, Sustainably sourced and Cruelty-free! Full ingredients list available under the product information - https://rahucare.com/products/signature-prebiotic-shampoo-bar